Sounder DSAB3000 class B 90dB
- Maximum volume 90 dB (A) / 1 m
- Degree of protection IP65
- Class B for broadcasting a fire escape sound conforming to standard NFS 32-001
- Its raised bottom leaves more room for wiring
- It comes with two rubber grommets
- Usable in type 1, 2a and 4 Alarm equipment
- NF SSI certified
- Reference standards: EN 54-3 and NFS 32-001
MFR ref.: NUG30450
The DSAB3000 is a versatile and reliable Conventional Fire Alarm Sounder (DS) suitable for all sound applications worldwide. Found in commercial buildings and security applications, its robust design also makes it suitable for use in the harshest environments.
The Sound Diffuser (DS) is NF certified according to standard EN 54-3. By incorporating a weatherproof enclosure capable of achieving IP65 weatherproofing and multiple mounting methods, the DSAB3000 is a suitable fire alarm Sounder (DS) for most installations.
It is a class B sound diffuser for broadcasting fire evacuation sound in accordance with the NFS 32-001 standard. Its raised bottom leaves more room for wiring. It comes with two rubber grommets. Can be used in type 1, 2a and 4 alarm equipment NF SSI certified Reference standards: EN 54-3 and NFS 32-001.
- Fire (acc. EN54)
- Ambiant temperature
- -10°C to +50°C
- Power supply
- 10-60 Vdc
- – 10 V : 0,001 A (+/- 10 %) – 24 V : 0,005 A (+/- 10 %) – 48 V : 0.008 A (+/- 10 %)
- Power output
- up to 93 dB(A) +/- 3 at 2m
- 108 x 108 x 96mm