Ex-proof manual call point for zone 1, 21
Ex-proof manual call point CP 135 in GRP
- ATEX and IECEx certified for zone 1, 2, 21, 22
- IP 66/67
- Standards: EN (IEC) 600790 / EN (IEC) 600791 / EN 54
- Stainless steel version also available
Customs code : 85311095
Country of origin : FR
Weight : 1,5kg
Old reference : A417A002
The CP135 explosion-proof manual call point range has been approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions.
Common applications include oil and gas, on-shore and off-shore facilities, chemicals, petrochemicals, refineries and marine sites, etc.
The CP135 is compatible with PLC, DCS and ESD systems via a 4-20mA output. It is ideally suited for use in fire alarm systems and an addressable diode fitted option is available.
The range also offers an additional LED visual indication option; red, green (or both) can be fitted. When the fault or alarm condition occurs, the green LED is replaced by the red LED. The design allows for termination inside the unit.
- NEMKO 13ATEX1568X IECEX NEM 13.0038X
- Suitable for
- Area 1/21
- Protection mode
- Ex d
- Degree of protection
- Reinforced polyester (GRP)
- Enclosure colour
- Red, blue, yellow, black with yellow stripes, other colours on demand
- Ambiant temperature
- -40°C to +70°C
- up to 95% RH