SX Busbar (up to 3 kA)
- Wide ambient temperature range: -50 ° C to + 90 ° C
- Up to 3000A and 5kV
- 5 conductors per phase + neutral
- Speaker tested under the DTS-01 flood
- Ambient temperature range up to 90 ° C
- Anti-rotation design for small conductors
The SX busbar provides flexible termination for up to 3000 Amps.
The SX busbar features a flexible arrangement of tiered busbars allowing a variety of configurations suitable to higher current, often inflexible cables. These are housed within a 316L (1.404) stainless steel enclosure that is both IP66 and Type 4X rated and DTS-01 deluge tested.
Suitable for high current, medium voltage installations. The SX Busbar can accommodate up to five conductors per phase, plus neutral with an optional earth bar facility. All in a bottom or top entry only configuration. The full load current is determined per connector and is size-dependent.
This enclosure is ATEX and IECEx approved for gas and dust applications.
- Ambiant temperature
- -50°C to +90°C