The 5730 incorporates in the unit a series of DIL switches programmable by the user.
- Braise and flame detection at high temperature produced.
- Air purge system for dusty environments with air
- pressure control.
- Four insulated sensor channels for maximum reliability.
- Single/coincidence vote output
- Automatic reset timed / circuit of the coincidence analyzer
- Corrected response — solar blind
- Voting logic and locking options
- Alarm and trigger functions
- Default monitored, with test and reset pushbuttons
- Programming on the ground
- Local indicators
- Degree of protection