The Meridian Universal Gas Detector is an innovative next-generation gas detection solution. The Meridian sensor head can be equipped with combustible and toxic gas sensors. Designed to be easy to use, the Meridian dramatically reduces initial investment and long-term maintenance costs Compliant with international requirements and SIL 2 certified by TUV-Rheinland - the Meridian guarantees the best detection and safety performance.
- Security policy
- Delivery policy
· Universal sensing head for all types of sensors – whether electrochemical, catalytic, infrared or MOS.
· A full range of combustible and toxic gas sensors, including Scott Rock Solid sensors
· Can have up to 3 detection cells per sensor
· Several outputs as standard: 4-20mA and Modbus output. Optional: HART, Wireless HART, Wireless ISA100.11a
· Compliant with current regulations and SIL2 certified by TUV Rheinland
· The Meridian came 1st at the 2014 ISHN Readers' Grand Prix in the permanent detection system category.
- Gas type
- Degree of protection