Addressable Multi-sensor Detector DMCF A3000
- Thin profile, to fit into all types of ceilings.
- Equipped with a two-color indicator (yellow/red) visible at 360° to easily identify a point in Alarm or in Fault.
- Passage of cables on the side of the detector or from the back.
- Anti-theft clip supplied with each base.
- Split wiring terminals to simplify the wiring of the detection lines
- Detector delivered with its protective cover to avoid any clogging during the work
- Automatic addressing
- Open line or loopback wiring
- Short circuit switch integrated in each detector
The opto-thermal multisensor detectors integrate two detection technologies: a thermal sensor and an optical sensor. They allow the detection of two effects that characterize a fire start: smoke onset and temperature rise. This detector allows early detection while avoiding untimely alarms in specific ambience areas.
- Fire (acc. EN54)
- System type