Adressable optical smoke detector DOF A3000
Main characteristics :
- Operating voltage: 18 to 30 Vdc
- Standby current at 24V: 220 μA
- Current in alarm under 24V: 5 mA
- Logo color: black
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Admissible humidity without condensate. : 0% to 95%
- cover avg. : 50 m² – Certification number: L 048 A0
- Reference standards: EN 54-7
- Security policy
- Delivery policy
A range adapted to each risk: From the optical smoke detector to the rate of rise detector via the Multisensor detector, NUGELEC offers a complete range, addressable (A3000 detectors) or conventional (S3000 detectors), adapted to each type of risk.
Optical smoke detectors are equipped with an optical sensor to detect the particles present in the smoke, by reflection effect.
This type of detector is particularly effective in detecting fires with the development of smoke containing visible combustion particles.
- Fire (acc. EN54)
- System type