LiteComPro III Ex Headset
Intrinsically safe headset with integrated digital and analog programmable walkie-talkie communication for Hazardous Areas.
The 3M ™ PELTOR ™ WS ™ LiteCom Pro III headset is a hearing protection device equipped with an integrated analog and digital Walkie-Talkie, a sound modulation function and a Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity. The 3M ™ PELTOR ™ WS ™ LiteCom Pro III Ex version is approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres according to ATEX and IECEx regulations.
The integrated analog and digital Walkie-Talkie enables clear hands-free communication in high noise levels and can be easily integrated into your existing radio network. And with the Bluetooth® multipoint function, workers can be connected wirelessly to two mobile devices. Additionally, the 3M ™ PELTOR ™ WS ™ LiteCom Pro III Helmet helps workers stay protected, aware and able to communicate face-to-face, while never removing their hearing protection, thanks to sound modulation. And all of this technology is combined with the professional durability and optimal comfort you expect from PELTOR ™.
- The hearing protection, equipped with an integrated programmable Walkie-Talkie with a VOX function, enables hands-free headset-to-headset communication, without cumbersome cables or cords.
- The headset can be programmed to support up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using digital DMR and / or analog modulation.
- Can be integrated with similar professional radiocommunication systems.
- Designed by 3M PELTOR, it offers a rugged design to professionals in their work.
- Panel type
- Suitable for
- Area 1/21
- Degree of protection
- 0 to 90% RH
- 403 - 470 Mhz
- Net Weight
- Operating temperature range
- -20 to +50C