Helical extractors CJTHT/ATEX
Helical extractors 400 ºC / 2h and 300 ºC / 2h with ATEX approval
Extraction devices with helical fans to operate in areas with fire risk.
• Tubular fan with sheet steel ferrule.
• Galvanized sheet steel structure with thermal and acoustic insulation.
• Variable angle cast aluminum propellers.
• Approval in accordance with standard EN 12101-3. With certificates 0370-CPR-0312 (F400) and 0370-CPR-0974 (F300).
• Class H motors for continuous S1 work and S2 emergency work. With ball bearings, protection IP55 and 1 ó 2 speeds según modelo.
• IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW, except for single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole equipment.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (≤ 3 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (›3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of the air to be transported: Service S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuously. Also resistant to hot climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 service 300 ºC / 2h and 400 ºC / 2h.
• Fan: anticorrosive finish in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, prior degreasing with nanotechnological treatment without phosphates.
• Casing: anticorrosive with galvanized steel sheet.
• CJTHT: Helical fans with box with thermal and acoustic insulation.
• CJTHT / ATEX: Helical fans with thermal and acoustically insulated casing, with ATEX II3G certification.
• CJTHT / PLUS: Helical fans with box. With isolation and additional sound trap.
On demand :
• Air direction from propeller to engine.
• 100% reversible propellers.
- Ambiant temperature
- -20°C to +50°C