HCT/ATEX tubular helical extractors
Extremely robust tubular helical extractors with ATEX certificate
Tubular helicoidal extractors. With ATEX certificate and Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc or Ex tb motors. Designed to work in explosive atmospheres with risk of gas or dust.
• Sheet steel ferrule, with aluminum band around the propeller according to EN-14986: 2007.
• Cast aluminum propeller.
• Integrated inspection hatch.
• Engine-propeller air direction.
• Class F motors with ball bearings. ATEX certificate increased safety Ex e, explosion-proof Ex d, dust Ex tb or Ex tc.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (≤ 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (›4 kW).
• Operating temperature: -20 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anticorrosive with ATEX paint, book of ferric compounds. Anticorrosive in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, prior degreasing with nanotechnological treatment without phosphates.
On demand :
• Motors with integrated PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Extractors with 2-speed motor.
• Single-phase explosion-proof motors Ex d.
- Ambiant temperature
- -20°C to +40°C