Wall-mounted helical extractors HC/ATEX
Wall-mounted helical extractors with ATEX certificate and Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc or Ex tb motor
Wall-mounted helicoidal extractors. With ATEX certificate and Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc or Ex tb motors. Designed to work in explosive atmospheres with risk of gas or dust.
• Cast aluminum propeller.
• Engine-propeller air direction.
• Non-sparking cable gland included.
• Contact protection grid according to UNE-EN ISO 12499: 2010 standard included for models 25 to 63. for other models available as an accessory.
• Sheet steel support frame, with aluminum strip in the propeller area according to EN-14986.
• Class F motors with ball bearings. ATEX certificate increased safety Ex e, explosion-proof Ex d, dust Ex tb or Ex tc.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (≤ 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (›4 kW).
• Operating temperature: -20 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anticorrosive with ATEX paint, book of ferric compounds. Anticorrosive in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, prior degreasing with nanotechnological treatment without phosphates.
On demand :
• Motors with integrated PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Extractors with 2-speed motor.
• Single-phase explosion-proof motors Ex d.
- Ambiant temperature
- -20°C to +40°C