HCDF Wall mounted axial fans
Wall-mounted helical extractors with square frame, with ATEX certificate and Ex d motor
Wall-mounted helical extractors. With ATEX certificate and Ex d motor.
• Cast aluminum propeller.
• Engine-propeller air direction.
• Explosion-proof cable gland included.
• Sheet steel support frame, with aluminum strip in the propeller area according to EN-14986.
• Anti-contact protection grid according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Class F motors with ball bearings. ATEX explosion-proof certificate Ex d IIB + H2 T4 Gb.
• Single-phase 230 V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (≤ 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (›4 kW).
• Operating temperature: -20 ºC +50 ºC.
• Anticorrosive with ATEX paint, book of ferric compounds. Anticorrosive in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, prior degreasing with nanotechnological treatment without phosphates.
On demand :
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Extractors with 2-speed motor.
- Panel type
- Extracteurs Hélicoïdaux
- Degree of protection
- Ambiant temperature
- -20°C to +50°C
- Operating temperature range
- -25 à +50°C
- Monophasé 230 V 50 Hz et triphasé 230/400 V 50 Hz