Ex-proof VoIP phone TAD02 series
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware
- Full keypad with memory, 3 button programmable telephone
- Built-in 8ohm 0.5W with flash light.
- Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use
- Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone
- Stainless Steel keypad waterproof and dusty proof
- VoIP SIP 2.0, Power supply: POE
The TAD02 type telephone is design for hazardous environments and meets industrial and offshore requirements.
The Eexd type aluminum material enclosure is designed to withstand most chemical and environmental hazards found on - or offshore.
- Hazardous area
- Suitable for
- Zone 1
- Degree of protection
- Boîtier polyester chargé fibre de verre (GRP)
- Enclosure colour
- Yellow (other colors on demand)
- Ambiant temperature
- -45°C to +70°C
- up to 95% RH
- Power output
- 95 dB
- 20-key stainless steel keyboard
- High-impact heat-competitive resin compound