AES safety power supplies
26 or 48 or 56V – 50 W – 7 Ah
The new range of SPSM safety power supplies is an integral part of the Fire Safety System. It meets the requirements of the French market. CE certified, the entire range complies with standards EN 54-4, EN 12101-10 and 61-940.
- Security policy
- Delivery policy
They supply power to the Actuated Safety Devices (DAS) and the sound and light diffusers of the ISMS. They can also supply specific detectors such as aspirating, linear or optical flame detectors. In addition, its multiple outputs, protected and individually signaled, make it possible to supply several devices in complete safety.
- 4 independent protected outputs
- 1 load-shedding output
- One indicator light per output
- Battery capacity variants in 7 Ah, 12 Ah (single box) and 24 Ah (double box)
- Variants in useful power from 50W to 150W
- Reinforced battery charging circuit
- Supplied with batteries
- Configurable voltage levels in 26Vcc, 48Vcc or 56Vcc (SPSMC)
- Output regulator converters: constant voltage regulated independently of the battery level (SPSMC)
- Internal module secure and easy to wire.
- Power consumption (W)
- 50W to 150W