INFORMATION ABOUT A2S
Our team advises you from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
You can contact us by phone, email or post:
Tel: +33 (0)4 65 26 11 80
75 Avenue Marcellin Berthelot
Click on the link below to discover our profession, our expertise, our commitments and our values and our history. Learn more
MY PRO ACCOUNT
- If you are already an A2S customer, simply request your email ID by telephone by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not yet an A2S customer , you must make a request by completing the registration form in the section Create an account . Make sure you have the VAT number or SIRET (for a company located in the European Union).
By identifying yourself, you access:
- to your personal purchasing conditions,
- to your space personal in the section My account: your information, your quotes, the follow-up of your orders, your invoices, your referenced products, after-sales service monitoring. You also benefit from simplified order renewal and easier processing of your file by the A2S team.
If you have forgotten your password, simply send a renewal request by clicking on forgotten password, in the Log in. An email with the procedure to follow will be sent to the email address provided in your account.
In the My account section, you access:
- My information
You will find in this section all the information provided during account creation (contact details, payment method, etc.) as well as your personal purchasing conditions.
You can modify your information by sending a request directly via this section.
- My addresses
Your delivery and billing addresses are provided when creating an account. You can modify these addresses by sending a request directly via this section.
- My referenced products
The list of products on which you benefit from special conditions.
- My current quotes
Consult the list and details of your current quotes.
- My orders
Consult the list and details of your orders. In this table, you also find information on the status of your orders: To be processed, Validated, Shipped, Backordered, Invoiced.
- My invoices
Consult the list and details of your invoices.
- My after-sales service
In this section, you consult the treatment of your after-sales service.
In the My account/My orders section, you can view your orders and their status: To be processed, Validated, Shipped, Backordered, Invoiced.
The estimated delivery date appears in the table in the My Orders section.
QUOTES & ORDERS
Contact customer service Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. by telephone on +33 (0) 4 65 26 11 80 or by email email@example.com
We understand the complexities of exporting and we help you overcome the challenges associated with it
We can ship our products to the French Overseas Territories, Polynesia and EU countries and many Maghreb countries in West and Central Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
You can track your order via :
- by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by logging in on the My account section, you can view your orders and their status: To be processed, Validated, Shipped, Backordered, Invoiced .
If necessary, contact our service customer by email to email@example.com
Contact customer service Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. by telephone on +33 (0) 4 65 26 11 80 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
CGV for all requests outside Metropolitan France:
- A minimum order set at €250
- The costs transport by DHL at your expense / Possibility of using your carrier
- Payment upon ordering
- No export of products classified under regulations relating to dangerous goods (ADR , IATA, IMDG). The products concerned are chemicals (aerosols, paints, glues, etc.), lithium and lead batteries (including equipment and tools containing them).
Deadlines differ from our usual deadlines. For information on delivery times or prices, please contact us.
SECURITY AND PAYMENT
You can make your purchases on a2s-atex.com with the following payment methods:
- Bank card Payment in 3 installments Oney
- Bank transfer
- PayPal (cash payment and payment in 4 installments)
- Payment within 30 days end of month (on request )
An order confirmation email will be sent to you so that you can read your order reference which will be kept. Delivery times only start from the moment your order is validated.
A2S attaches great importance to the security, protection and confidentiality of all your data. Also all your purchases on a2s-atex.com are secure thanks to the implementation of payment control and security systems
The a2s-atex.com site uses an SSL web server certificate to offer secure communications encrypting all data to and from the site.
Our goods generally travel by express courier, for packages weighing less than 30 kg, and by carrier for those weighing more than 30 kg. More information in General conditions of sale.
Contact customer service Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. by telephone on +33 (0) 4 88 78 21 81 or by email email@example.com
The degree of IP protection is indicated using two numbers defined by the outer shell of a device. These two figures represent the protection against the penetration of solid bodies (dust) and the protection against the penetration of water or liquid.Learn more
Each ATEX zone is standardized according to its degree of danger. In accordance with ATEX directive 99/92/EC, the employer is required to assess the risks of explosion on their site and to classify risk areas.Learn more
In the chemical, petroleum, but also agri-food industries, many dangerous substances in the form of gases, fumes, liquids, powders or dusts are used or released during the manufacturing, processing or storage of common products such as: gas, hydrocarbons, plastics, varnishes, paints, medicines, powders, cereals, cosmetics, glues, etc.
An explosion can occur when 3 elements come together: oxygen, a flammable substance and an ignition source. Learn more
All the products we offer are guaranteed for 3 to 5 years. Due to confidence in the quality and reliability of its products and in order to demonstrate its commitment to safety and quality, A2S offers its customers an extended warranty of up to 3 years. For more information, contact customer service by telephone on +33 (0) 4 88 78 21 81 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The marking and logo must follow strict rules. Find the main elements to know to decipher the marking of an ATEX product by clicking here
How to contact Customer Service?
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. by telephone on +33 (0) 4 88 78 21 81 or by email email@example.com