SL125-X combined status lights in stainless steel
SL125 combined status light in stainless steel for zones 1, 2 and 21, 22
- ATEX & IEC Ex certified - Zone 1/21
- GRP variant also available
- IP 66/67
- Xenon or LED
- Standards: EN (IEC) 600790 / EN (IEC) 600791 / EN 54
Weight : SL125-A : 10,2kg, SL125-B : 15kg, SL125-C : 20kg, SL125-D : 24,50kg
This SL125 light column is composed of several flashing lights (5 maximum). This set is certified for Hazardous Areas, zones 1 to 2 for gas and 21 to 22 for dust. It is dedicated for the Oil & Gas, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, marine and all offshore applications. It was developed for corrosive environments and explosive areas. Flashing lights are available in 2 technologies. LED fixed, flashing, rotating light of different powers. Flash with XENON tube of different powers. Four flashing frequencies are selectable.
Flashing lights can be triggered jointly or independently. The assembly is molded and machined in AISI 316L stainless steel covered with a highly UV-resistant paint, the verrine is in borosilicate glass of different shades. The whole is assembled on a stainless steel plate. As an option, it is possible to integrate the triggering of beacons by a telephone line. On request, one of the light beacons can be replaced by a push button or a junction box.
A full range of accessories allows products to be personalized.
- NEMKO 13ATEX1561X, IECEX NEM 13.0030X
- Enclosure colour
- Red, blue, black (more colours on demand).
- Ambiant temperature
- T6 : – 40°C + 55°C , T5 : – 40°C + 60°C, T4 : – 40°C + 70°C
- Power supply
- 100-240 Vac
- Power consumption (W)
- Xenon:2 Joule: 4W (Max); 5J: 10W (Max);10J: 15W (Max);15J: 20W(Max); 21J: 25W(Max); LED:5 W
- Cable entries
- 4* M20, M25, 1/2” NPT, 3/4”NPT or Others on request