Cable glands Enclosures and accessories
A2S offers a wide range of cable glands adapted to the specific requirements of the Ex d and Ex e enclosures. Discover a wide range of solutions for unarmed and armed cables, suitable for all applications in hazardous areas. And of course, they meet all the requirements, whether it’s ATEX, IECEx or other standards, for all their installation equipment.
Choose your explosion proof cable gland
Secure your workspace and your employees with the cable glands. Thanks to the seed presses, the electrical cables are laid safely to prevent them from twisting or breaking. To choose an Ex cable gland, it is necessary to pay close attention to several criteria:
- The mode of protection,
- the diameter of the cable to ensure good resistance to tearing and sealing. The criteria to be taken into account when determining the correct diameter are the power to be transmitted, voltage, mechanical protection, etc. …
- The ingress protection index (IP) must be higher than the sealing class of the item on which the sealer is placed.
- The choice of threading
- material requirements (moulded plastic, metal). The material determines the durability of the product. Indeed, each material has its own characteristics to adapt according to the desired use.
- Ambiant temperature range
- simple and multiple cable entries or special cables.
Advanced Safety Solutions presents a wide range of cable glands that combine high performance, robustness and protection. These fire-resistant products have the advantage of complying with various standards including the European ATEX certification regardless of your needs and the types of protection required for your installations:
- Ex D Press — Unarmed
- Ex D Press — Unarmed
- Metal Ex E cable glands
- Ex E cable glands — polyamide
- Csa/UL ‘Srs’ gland — metallic
The cable glands and its benefits
Continuous improvement and innovation ensure that A2S clamps, cable ties and accessories lead the way in safety and performance. The cable glands are adapted to the requirements of the Ex e and Ex d enclosures. To satisfy our customers, A2S offers the highest standards and often exceeds national standards. Our commitment is total to ensure quality, maintain health and ensure safety for very safe work environments. These products of explosion protections are necessary in the distribution of onshore/offshore energy, control boards, engines, transformers, heating resistance, lighting, instrumentation process.
Our comprehensive range is aimed at many industries, including the oil and gas, husband and shipbuilding, chemical, food and mechanical and nuclear industries.
For any questions, our experts advise you by phone, email or online. If necessary, we carry out an on-site audit to offer you a tailored and dedicated support !
In our selection of installation equipment, are also to be found: